Queen’s Best Roofing & Siding Company
Queen’s Best Roofing & Siding Company
Our Roofing Services
Royal Roofing provides complete roofing services to residential and commercial clients across New York City. We specialize in providing custom roofing solutions that are long lasting and cost effective.
Royal Roofing Queens
Royal Roofing is a licensed, bonded and insured roofing, siding and exterior renovation company that serves the greater New York City area. We provide roofing solutions, gutters and stucco services, masonry work and more. Our dedicated team of professional and licensed installers that are dedicated to your complete satisfaction and peace of mind, every step of the way.
Royal Roofing specializes in a broad range of exterior property applications: Residential, Industrial, Government, Commercial, Educational, Retail, Condominiums and high-end residential roofing projects. We install all types of roofing systems, including the latest innovations in environmentally friendly and solar roof technology. We also install leaders & gutters, facia, soffit and custom skylights, roof shingles and ply modified roofing systems.
Royal Roofing provides new construction, re-roofing, sustainability and restoration, to repairs and roof maintenance programs, we proudly provide affordable, quality solutions that are customized to each of our client’s needs and budget. For those DIYers we have guide that will help you with small repairs.
A Residential, Industrial, Governmental, Commercial, Educational, & Retail Roofing Service. Waterproofing, Leaders, Gutters, Facia, Soffit, Skylights, Installations, Siding Leak Repairs & Much More. Licensed & Bonded: We Offer Long Term Parts & Labor Warranties As Well As Seasonal Maintenance Plans.
We offer a variety of Shingles for your home. Various style types and colors are available to give your home a great decorative look In some cases we can turn around a roofing project with in 24-48 hours (If weather permits). Learn about our state-of-the-art step by step shingles installation process below. Installing a quality roof that lasts throughout the winter rains, snow, and ice, is what we are Royal Roofing Queens aim to do!
We have dispatch points all over Queens County and therefore our GAF NYC Master Elite Roofers we can provide lightning fast & free in-home estimates to the following areas: Arverne, Astoria, Bayside, Bellerose, Breezy Point, Cambria Heights, College Point, Corona, East Elmhurst, Far Rockaway, Floral Park, Flushing, Forest Hills, Fresh Meadows, Glen Oaks, Hollis, Howard Beach, Jackson Heights, Jamaica, Kew Gardens, Little Neck, Long Island City, Maspeth, Middle Village, Oakland Gardens, Ozone Park, Queens Village, Rego Park, Richmond Hill, Ridgewood, Rockaway Park, Rosedale, Saint Albans, South Ozone Park, South Richmond Hill, Springfield Gardens, Sunnyside, Whitestone, Woodhaven & Woodside, NY.
We offer a variety of Shingles for your home. Various style types and colors are available to give your home a great decorative look In some cases we can turn around a roofing project with in 24-48 hours (If weather permits). Learn about our state-of-the-art step by step shingles installation process below:
- The process begins with us protecting your home and grounds with tarps to prevent debris from hitting your home in some cases we set up a scaffold (only if necessary).
- We remove all existing roofing down to the bare wood.
- We then install aluminum drip edge around the entire perimeter of the roof.
- A GAF Weatherwatch at the gutter lines 6 ft up, up the rakes, in the valleys and around all roof penetrations.
- The rest of the roof deck is covered with a certified GAF product.
- Then we install a GAF pro-start starter at the gutter-line and up the rakes.
- Next, GAF Timberline roofing or any GAF roofing product.
- Install a GAF Cobra Ridge vent to allow the house to breathe properly.
- After that a GAF Timber Tex capping.
- Then a new vent pipe flashing is installed.
- Finally we remove all of the debris from the jobsite. For added safety, we pass a magnet over the grounds to remove any and all nails.
Special Note: If the existing house has cedar roof shingles, after we remove everything down to the 1 x2’s we install COX Plywood 5/8″, ½” or 3/4″ CDX Dug fir plywood as needed. Then the process above begins. Our state-of-the-art revolutionary roofing installation system with turn your home’s exterior into a “Royal” Queens roof. Call now for a fast & free estimate are your next exterior contracting project.